SOCIALLY GEARED BIKE POLICIES
The entire staff at Socially Geared bicycle tours in Coeur d’Alene has 2 priorities: to make sure our riders have the time of their life and that our riders have a safe ride. Please view our policies and usage waiver to ensure your Coeur d’Alene bike tour is perfect. Each rider may print the safety waiver and bring it to the ride. Your bicycle tour guide will have a couple extra for the people in your party who may not have had access to a printer before the ride.
PRIOR TO A TOUR, PLEASE HAVE EACH RIDER READ AND SIGN THIS FORM. FORMS ARE TO BE GIVEN TO THE THE TOUR LEADER. RIDERS WITHOUT SIGNED FORMS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TOUR.
SAFETY RULES AND COMMENTS:
- Glass containers are allowed on the Socially Geared CDA bike, but must be poured into plastic Solo-type cup or other non-breakable container. Through years of experience, we have learned that people drinking alcohol tend to drop things. A LOT!
And if you drop a glass bottle in the street, we have to stop the tour to clean up the mess, which is quite the buzz-kill and takes away from your tour time.
- Beer and wine are allowed, but NO HARD LIQUOR ALLOWED per city ordinance.
- Helmets are offered, in accordance with Idaho State Law, which is your choice to wear if you’re over 16.
- Your captain is the boss and the primary renter is second in command, so please listen to them both.
- No leaving the Socially Geared CDA or jumping off while in motion. Planned and announced stops only.
- Respect our streets and our town…so no littering, excess noise or general debauchery, please.
- A trained Socially Geared CDA employee is the only individual who can drive the bike.
- Remember the smart and cautious comment above? We will quickly identify any excess alcohol consumption, and hit the secret eject button under the dashboard.
- Socially Geared CDA employees are not allowed to sell or serve your beer or wine.
- All rules of the road apply to the Socially Geared CDA while in motion. Your driver will help everyone stick to them.
If you have any questions regarding tour safety and the rules to follow, give us a call or see your driver before climbing aboard. The waiver and alcohol policy can be found above. Please see that everyone on your tour prints and signs both, and brings them on the day of your tour.